Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
1 (6.5 ounces) package ruffled potato chips
1. In a small glass dish, combine chocolate chips and shortening.
2. Heat in a microwave oven on high 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Dip chips, one at a time, into chocolate, coating one half to three quarters of each chip.
4. Pull chip against edge of dish to remove excess chocolate.
5. Place chips on wax paper-lined baking pan.
6. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes, then refrigerate until set.