You will need: (For 3 cakes)
- 1 package of ramen noodles (crushed)
- 3 small dessert cupcakes
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1 cup of chocolate dessert fondue
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (cooking)
How to cook:
1. While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
2. Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
3. Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
4. Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
5. Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
6. Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
7. Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
8. Put the 3 cakes in a plate.
9. Add the cherries and the fried ramen on top of the cakes.
10. Pour the chocolate fondue on top of everything.