Yeah, I know I disappeared off the map for a bit. Besides enjoying the break from writing, I was:
1) Busy with a new move, new building, and new infrastructure at my work
2) Enjoying getting out on rides on my Can-Am Spyder RT-S
3) Getting just slightly hooked on World of Warcraft.
4) Curling season started back up.
So bad movie blogging was placed on hold. I'm still planning though, and I'm aiming for this month. My fingers are starting to itch again.
I admit to some temptation on the birtherstani. While for the most part they're showing the general insanity one would expect from a group of conspiracy nuts trying to pretend they're important while circling the bowl, there has been a couple of amusing lowlights:
* Larry Klayman's complete failure of a rally in Washington DC. Millions were predicted, about 150 or so showed.
* Dr. Orly's increasing excursions to conspiracy land, showing she's gotten to the point she'll believe anything.
* FBI snitch Carl Swennson's recent "shadow government" thing.
* Copier saleman and pyramid power writer Douglas Vogt's lawsuit whine.
* Boy Defective Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups' continued recycling of "any day now, sure, you betcha, we have billions and billions of pages of absolute proof we can't show anyone, but trust us. (send money)"
* James Mannings use of "Sorcha Faal" as a source to claim that President Obama had the CIA kill the mother of his love child (oh, and that Michelle Obama is a MtF transsexual)
And on down the line. Yeah, they've been nuttier than a squirrel's latrine, but that's not surprising. And yes, it's been temping to swat at them like a cat with a catnip mouse.
But I've resisted the temptation.
Anyway, thank you all for your kind words, and I'm still here, still plotting, still planning, and still enjoying life.
All my best.